Haifeng Zhang (张海峰)，Professor
Dept. Plant Pathology, Nanjing Agricultural University
研究方向：Fungal biology/Fungus-Plant interactions
ØB. S., 2002.9-2006.6, College of Plant Protection, Nanjing Agricultural University, China
ØPh. D., 2006.9-2011.6, Plant Pathology, Nanjing Agricultural University, China
ØJoint Ph. D., 2009.9-2011.3, Botany and Plant Pathology, Purdue University, USA
ØJoined the Department of Plant Pathology, Nanjing Agricultural University, 2011.7
Ø Associate Professor, Department of Plant Pathology, Nanjing Agricultural University, 2012.1
Ø Professor, Department of Plant Pathology, Nanjing Agricultural University, 2017.1
1. Mechanisms of transcription regulation and cell wall integrity of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae
2. Pathogenesis of the rice false smut fungus Ustilaginoidea virens and mechanism of U. virens-rice interaction
1. Cai XJ, Zhang X, Li Xinrui, Liu MX, Liu XY, Wang XL, Zhang HF*, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. The atypical guanylate kinase MoGuk2 plays important roles in asexual/sexual development, conidial septation and pathogenicity in the rice blast fungus. Frontiers in Microbiology 2017, doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2017.02467.
2. Yang LN, Yin ZY, Zhang X, Feng WZ, Xiao YH, Zhang HF*, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. New findings on phosphodiesterases, MoPdeH and MoPdeL in Magnaporthe oryzae revealed by structure analysis. Molecular Plant Pathology 2017, 10.1111/mpp.12586.
3. Li B, Liu LP, Li Y, Dong X, Zhang HF*, Chen HG, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. The FgVps39-FgVam7-FgSso1 complex mediates vesicle trafficking and is important for the development and virulence of Fusarium graminearum. Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions 2017, 30: 410-422. (Cover story)
4. Liu XY, Cai YC, Zhang X, Zhang HF*, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. Carbamoyl phosphate synthetase subunit MoCpa2 affects development and pathogenicity by modulating arginine biosynthesis in Magnaporthe oryzae. Frontiers in Microbiology 2016, 7 doi:10.3389/fmicb.2016.02023.
5. Li MY, Liu XY, Liu ZX, Sun Y, Liu MX, Wang XL, Zhang HF*, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. Glycoside hydrolase MoGls2 controls asexual/sexual development, cell wall integrity and infectious growth in the rice blast fungus. PLoS One 2016, 11: e0162243.
6. Zhang HF, Li B, Fang Q, Li Y, Zheng XB, Wang P, Zhang ZG*. SNARE protein FgVam7 controls growth, asexual and sexual development, and plant infection in Fusarium graminearum. Molecular Plant Pathology 2016, 17: 108-119.
7. Zhang HF, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG*. The Magnaporthe grisea species complex and plant pathogenesis. Molecular Plant Pathology, 2016, 17: 796-804.
8. Li Y, Li B, Liu LP, Chen HG, Zhang HF*, Zhang ZG. FgMon1, a guanine nucleotide exchange factor of FgRab7, is important for vacuole fusion, autophagy and plant infection in Fusarium graminearum. Scientific Reports 2015, 5: 18101 | DOI: 10.1038/srep18101.
9. Dong YH, Zhao Q, Liu XY, Zhang XF, Qi ZQ, Zhang HF*, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. MoMyb1 is required for asexual development and tissue-specific infection in the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. BMC Microbiology 2015, 15: 1-10.
10. Du Y, Hong L, Tang W, Li LW, Wang XL, Ma HY, Wang ZY, Zhang HF*, Zheng XB, Zhang ZG. Threonine deaminase MoIlv1 is important for conidiogenesis and pathogenesis in the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. Fungal Genetics and Biology 2014, 73: 53-60.
11. Zhang HF, Ma HY, Xie X, Ji J, Dong YH, Du Y, Tang W, Zheng XB, Wang P, Zhang ZG*. Comparative proteomic analyses reveal that the regulators of G-protein signaling proteins regulate amino acid metabolism of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. Proteomics 2014, 14: 2508-2522.
12. Zhang HF, Zhao Q, Guo XX, Guo M, Qi ZQ, Tang W, Ye WW, Zheng XB, Wang P, Zhang ZG*. Pleiotropic function of the putative zinc-finger protein MoMsn2 in Magnaporthe oryzae. Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions 2014, 27: 446-460.
13. Zhang HF, Tang W, Liu KY, Huang Q, Zhang X, Yan X, Chen Y, Wang JS, Qi ZQ, Wang ZY, Zheng XB, Wang P, Zhang ZG*. Eight RGS and RGS-like proteins orchestrate growth, differentiation, and pathogenicity of Magnaporthe oryzae. PLoS Pathogens 2011, 7: e1002450.
14. Zhang HF, Xue CY, Kong LA, Li GT, Xu JR*. A Pmk1-interacting gene is involved in appressorium differentiation and plant infection in Magnaporthe oryzae. Eukaryotic Cell 2011, 10: 1062-1070.
15. Li X, Gao CY, Li LW, Liu MX, Yin ZY, Zhang HF, Zheng XB, Wang P, Zhang ZG*. MoEnd3 regulates appressorium formation and virulence through mediating endocytosis in rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. PLoS Pathogens 2017, 13(6): e1006449.
16. Li LW, Chen XL, Zhang SP, Yang J, Chen D, Liu MX, Zhang HF, Zheng XB, Wang P, Peng YL, Zhang ZG*. MoCAP proteins regulated by MoArk1-mediated phosphorylation coordinate endocytosis and actin dynamics to govern development and virulence of Magnaporthe oryzae. PLoS Genetics 2017, 13(5): e1006814.
17. Zhang SP, Liu X, Li LW, Yu R, He JL, Zhang HF, Zheng XB, Wang P, Zhang ZG*. The ArFGAP protein MoGlo3 regulates the development and pathogenicity of Magnaporthe oryzae. Environmental Microbiology 2017, doi: 10.1111/1462-2920.13798.
Achieved the Outstanding Youth Foundation of Jiangsu Province